4D 3N Yoga and Meditation Retreat
Thursday 25th Aug to Sunday 28th Aug
Ojas Yoga and Wellness
359a, Joo chiat road, SG-427
Hustle away from the routine and spend the relaxed time at Being Sattva in Bali for a 4D3N Yoga and Meditation retreat to relax, restore and recharge
At BeingSattvaa, we begin each day with an appreciation for all that we’ve been given. You can relax and let yourself stroll through our sprawling gardens, feeling the blades of grass in between your toes and taking in the scent of the flowers around. You can take a moment to unplug – listen to the songs of the birds and the whisper of the wind, you can wander around our ample fruit and vegetable garden taking in the sights of the majestic coconut palms, the swaying banana plants, the lush jackfruit trees and many more…
And when you adds the mindfulness, yoga , Meditation, Healthy Vegan/veg food , it’s a deep cleansing on mind, body and soul.
The 4 Day 3 Night package does not include airfare, but you will receive:
• Daily Sunrise, sunset and evening Yoga and meditation session
• Shared accommodation in fully air-conditioned villas
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner with wholesome and healing Sattvic veg cuisine
• Full use of the pool, fully equipped yoga shalas, and meditation cave
• Airport transfer
• Half day trip to Ubud for shopping and sightseeing
** Excludes flight booking︎**
989 SGD Early bird until 31st May
1350 SGD after 31st May
1350 SGD Early bird until 31st May
1750SGD – After 31st May
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is not included in the package?
Airfare, PCR tests, if required, and necessary travel insurance.
2) What are the current regulations to travel to Bali?
With the ongoing pandemic, requirements for travellers are subject to change. Please read about the current requirements for Singapore and Indonesia and take the prescribed actions.
3) What if I am tested positive for COVID-19 and can’t fly? / What if there is a new ‘circuit breaker’ in SG and flights are cancelled or postponed? / What if I am tested positive for Covid-19 in Bali?
Many affordable travel insurance plans now accommodate these eventualities and can cover trip cancellation, which will pay for your accommodation and air tickets. Make sure you have chosen one that does this and that will cover the cost and duration of your stay.
If you need to make a claim, we will support you with the required documentation. Do reach out to us via our contact page if you have any other queries.
Refund will be provided only in case of lock down is imposed in departing country or in Indonesia.
Account no: 712156298001
Bank code 7339
Ojas yoga and wellness
Pay now to UEN201709844G317
Paypal Link : Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Bali (ojasyog.com)